Improve the efficiency of jaw, reduce the failure rate, correct operation and maintenance is essential!
The operation and maintenance of jaw crusher are very important. Incorrect operation is often the important cause of accidents. Today we're going to talk about issues related to jaw utilization, production costs, business economics, and equipment life -- considerations in operation and maintenance.
1. Preparation before driving
1) check whether the main parts are in good condition, whether fastening bolts and other connectors are loose, and whether the safety device is complete;
2) check whether the feeding equipment, conveying equipment and electrical equipment are in good condition;
3) check whether the lubrication device is in good condition;
4) check whether the cooling water pipe valve is open;
5) check whether there is ore or debris in the crushing chamber to ensure that the crusher starts without load.
2. Start and normal operation
1) start up in accordance with operating procedures, that is, start up in reverse production process;
2) when starting the main motor, please pay attention to the ammeter indication on the control cabinet. After 20-30s, the current will drop to the normal working current value;
3) adjust and control the feeding, so that the feeding is even and the particle size of the material does not exceed 80%-90% of the width of the feeding mouth;
4) general sliding bearing temperature should not exceed 60℃, rolling bearing temperature should not exceed 70℃;
5) when the electrical equipment automatically tripping, if the reason is unknown, it is strictly prohibited to forcibly start continuously;
6) in case of mechanical failure or personal accident, stop immediately.
3. Matters needing attention when parking
1) the order of stopping is opposite to that of starting up, that is, operating in the direction of production process;
2) the work of lubrication and cooling system cannot be stopped until the crusher is stable. The circulating cooling water in the bearing should be discharged in winter to avoid freezing cracking of the bearing;
3) clean up and check all parts of the machine after shutdown.
1) the connecting rod bearing, eccentric shaft bearing and thrust plate elbow of jaw crusher are lubricated with lubricating oil. It is more suitable to use no.70 machine oil in summer and no.40 machine oil in winter. If the crusher is often continuous work, winter and oil heating device, summer environment temperature is not too high, can use no. 50 mechanical oil lubrication.
2) connecting rod bearing and eccentric shaft bearing of large and medium-sized jaw crusher are mostly lubricated by pressure circulation. It is a geared oil pump (or other type of oil pump) driven by an electric motor that pushes the oil in the storage tank through the pressure tubing into the bearing and other lubrication areas. The lubricating oil after lubrication flows into the oil collector and is sent back to the storage tank from the beveled return pipe.
3) the oil temperature heater can pre-heat the lubricating oil for use in winter.
4) when the oil pump suddenly fails, the crusher needs 15-20min to stop because of its large swing power. At this time, the hand pressure oil pump should be used to feed oil, so as to keep the bearing lubricated without burning the bearing.
5. Inspection and maintenance
The inspection and maintenance of jaw crusher are mainly as follows:
1) check the heating of the bearing. Because the bearing alloy used for casting the bearing bush can only work normally when the temperature is below 100℃, if it exceeds this temperature, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting. The inspection method is: if there is a thermometer on the bearing, the indicator number can be directly observed; if there is no thermometer available with a hand mold, namely, put the back of the hand on the tile shell, and when it becomes hot, it cannot be put, about less than 5s, at this time, the temperature is more than 60℃.
2) check whether the lubrication system works normally. Listen to the gear pump work whether there is a crash sound, see the value of the oil pressure gauge, check the oil in the tank and whether the lubrication system oil leakage, if found that the oil is not enough, should be promptly supplemented.
3) check whether the oil returned from the return pipe contains metal dust and other dirt. If so, stop and open the bearing and other lubrication parts immediately.
4) check whether bolts, flywheel keys and other connectors are loose.
5) check the wear condition of jaw plate and transmission parts, check whether the spring of tie rod has cracks and works normally.
6) often keep the equipment clean, no dust, no pollution, no leak, no leakage, no leakage, no leakage, especially pay attention to the dust and other debris must not enter the lubrication system and lubrication part, because on the one hand, they will destroy the lubricating oil film, lose equipment lubrication and increase the wear and tear, on the other hand, dust and other sundry itself is a kind of abrasive, after entering will also accelerate the wear and tear of equipment, shorten the service life of equipment.
7) clean the filter of lubricating oil with gasoline regularly. Only after cleaning can it be completely dried can it continue to be used.
8) regularly replace the lubricating oil in the oil tank, which can be replaced every six months. This is because the lubricating oil in use process due to exposure to the air (oxygen) and the influence of heat (temperature 10 ℃, the oxidation rate doubled), and a dust, water, or fuel into, and some other reasons in aging metamorphism, lose oil lubrication performance, therefore to reasonably choose the oil change period, can't make do.