Recycling of Construction Waste: Active Exploration in Accordance with China's National Conditions
Introduction: In the rapid development of the city, a large amount of construction waste has been produced. Compared with developed countries, the disposal and utilization rate of construction waste in China is very low, which has a serious impact on the environment and land. In view of the current status of construction waste disposal, how to actively explore the construction waste recycling road that is in line with China's national conditions is very important.
This article is related to information learned from Shibang Industry, a leading domestic mining crushing equipment manufacturer, including the current status of construction waste disposal, recycling of construction waste, and construction waste treatment equipment of SB Industrial, hoping to be able to invest in industry And related departments play a guiding role.
The status of construction waste disposal
Construction waste is a product of the overall acceleration of metabolism in the construction industry. Construction waste is mostly solid waste, which is usually generated during the construction process or during the maintenance and demolition of old buildings. The content of various components of garbage produced by buildings of different structures is different, mainly consisting of concrete, mortar, bricks, steel, and muck, as well as other light substances such as wood and plastics that are decorated and decorated.
According to relevant statistics, in 2014, China’s urban construction waste output reached 1.5 billion tons, and continued to soar at an annual rate of 10%. It is expected to reach about 2 billion tons in 2015, but the construction waste disposal rate in China is only about 5%. There is a considerable gap between the 90% to 95% processing level in developed countries.
At present, the main measure for the disposal of construction waste in China is landfill underground, but its harm is long-term and huge:
1. From a social point of view, construction wastes occupy a large amount of land, and if 10,000 tons of construction wastes are piled up, they will occupy an area of 2.5 acres; landfills will cause damage to groundwater and soil structures, and will be transported and dumped in the process of clearing and dumping. Problems such as dust and flying dust have also caused serious environmental pollution.
2. From an economic point of view, a large amount of untreated construction waste consumes a large amount of construction funds such as land acquisition fees and garbage clearance freight.
Therefore, from the above analysis, it can be seen that finding a way to turn waste from construction waste into treasure and waste resources has huge social and economic benefits. The utilization of construction waste resources is the only way for sustainable development and circular economy in China. .
Recycling of construction waste
The recycling of construction waste is the process of turning construction waste into treasure. For example, in addition to the landfill of construction waste, in developed countries, construction waste is used as a raw material to produce recycled aggregate for use in the production of concrete and bricks. Some researchers pointed out that the entire construction waste is a treasure. After effective development, the utilization rate of construction waste in China can reach more than 95%.
1. Classification and disposal of construction waste: It mainly sorts and recycles waste steel, metal, and wood that can be reused in construction waste.
2. Recycling bricks made of construction waste: Solid clay bricks are no longer adapted to the needs of the development of the times as traditional building materials. The use of construction waste to produce recycled bricks and other new building materials not only satisfies the requirements of the market for the environmental protection of building materials, but also consumes them. A large amount of construction waste, such as 150 million standard bricks, can consume more than 400,000 tons of construction waste and save 160 acres of landfill waste.
3. Production of recycled garbage from construction waste: The use of construction waste to produce recycled aggregate is also one of the main methods for the recycling of construction waste in China. After the construction waste is initially cleaned, the recyclable steel bars and wood are sorted out, and then the masonry and cement concrete blocks are broken into aggregates by the crushing equipment. After the shaker screens, the impurities are removed to form a certain size requirement. Raw materials for building materials, then according to the gradation design requirements, add cement, fly ash, and other auxiliary materials to the raw materials. Add a portion of the water and mix them into concrete to make different building products and road construction products. These products can completely replace ordinary sand. Stones are used for infrastructure construction such as roads.
SBA Industrial Construction Waste Handling Equipment in Action
From the above analysis, we can see that the economic, effective and environmentally friendly way to recycle construction waste is to produce recycled aggregate, which requires related crushing and screening equipment. As a well-known domestic crushing equipment manufacturing enterprise, Shibang Industry has always integrated social responsibility into the research, development and production of products based on the concept of market orientation and customer needs in the development of more than 30 years, regardless of whether it is used to fix construction waste. The HJ series Jaw Crusher, PFW series European Impact Crusher and VSI5X series impact crusher of the processing line, or the K series mobile crushing station for the mobile construction waste treatment production line, all show that SB Industrial is dealing with construction. Contributions made to garbage.
What needs to be highlighted here is the Shibang Industrial K-series mobile crushing plant. As a mobile crushing plant with 72 models and a crushing and screening machine, SB Industrial's K-series mobile crushing plant is really close to the construction waste. The treatment provides a simple, efficient and low-cost project operation hardware facility for users of construction waste disposal. At the same time, according to the different needs of different customers, the K-series mobile crushing plant can meet the requirements of coarse crushing, medium and fine crushing, ultra-fine crushing, sand making, sand washing, shaping, and sieving, and becomes a common use in the field of construction waste treatment. equipment.
The recycling of construction waste can realize the economical, social, and ecological benefits of building wastes that are resource-based, harmless, and reduced. However, in the current policy and market environment, the realization of complete construction waste recycling needs to include Simpang. Industrial Technology Group Co., Ltd., including all sectors of the community's full cooperation.